Minimum storage period is set by the Host and can be found on each space listing. Typically the minimum storage period is set as one of the following options: one week, one month, three months or six months.
Articles in this section
- How secure are the storage locations?
- Why should I pay through the Space Next Door platform?
- What methods of payment does Space Next Door accept?
- When and how do I get my security deposit refunded?
- How can I terminate the storage when I don’t need it anymore?
- What is the minimum storage period?
- How can I get access to my items?
- What is not allowed to be stored?
- How do I rent a space?
- What is Security Deposit?