You are not allowed to store any items that are illegal, chemical, radioactive, perishable, toxic or bacteriological. Weapons and explosive materials may not be stored at any time. Space is not allowed to be used for residential or social purposes.
Articles in this section
- How secure are the storage locations?
- Why should I pay through the Space Next Door platform?
- What methods of payment does Space Next Door accept?
- When and how do I get my security deposit refunded?
- How can I terminate the storage when I don’t need it anymore?
- What is the minimum storage period?
- How can I get access to my items?
- What is not allowed to be stored?
- How do I rent a space?
- What is Security Deposit?