Policy on personal data protection (“PDP”)
Last Updated: February, 2017
Space Next Door ("SND") takes the protection of your personal information and your privacy very seriously. SND is committed to the highest standards of privacy and data protection compliance and expects all its employees and management as well as any third parties with whom SND does business, to adhere to these standards. We are bound by the relevant PDP legislation in each jurisdiction in which we operate.
In particular, SND is bound by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA and acts in accordance with this legislation where the information we collect amounts to “Personal Data”.
Personal identification information
Non-personal identification information
To simply browse our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Data. However, through this, we may collect non-personal identification information about Users which may include the browser and the type of device used to access the Site and technical information such as the operating system, the internet service provider and similar information. This is solely for the purposes of monitoring and improving our website and the services we offer. We will not share this information with third parties or use it to target any advertisements to you.
How we use collected information
SND may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services
- To process transactions and manage your account
- To provide you with documentation about your transaction
- To maintain records about past transactions
- To make offers regarding new products and services
- To improve customer service
- To improve our Site
- To personalise the User experience
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails including marketing materials about our products and services
- To manage disputes if any
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when making a transaction only to provide support for that transaction. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the transaction. The email address Users provide, will be used to send information and updates related to their transaction. It will also be used to respond to requests or questions. If you join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates, service information or news about our company. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email if you wish to unsubscribe.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to a third party, where you have provided us consent to do so
- where we are compelled to do so by law
- to investors, agents or advisers
Before disclosing your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
- you have consented to us making the disclosure to this party.
Protecting Your Information
Accessing & Updating Personal Information
You may access the personal information that we hold about you at any time by making a written request to SND. In addition, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible if any of your personal information changes.
Web browser cookies